FM19 Mobile Legendary Team Saves
Sometimes in Football Manager 2019 Mobile you look at your team and sigh, just wishing you had a team of the past that you admired. With these legendary team saves you now can! Play as some of the best and most interesting teams from the past as your new career.
The 1994-95 Champions League season is rightfully etched into football’s collective memory for its final. Ajax’s youthful team sent from the Gods, clad in distinctive deep purple, and confirming something of a power shift in European football, defeated and stunned AC Milan 1-0.
When FC Barcelona were at their ‘Tiki-Taka’ pinnacle under Pep Guardiola. Opponents could not get the ball off them, let alone score and they dominated European football for several years with some of the best players to have ever graced the game.
The team that took the European Cup to Liverpool for the first time. They also won the League in that season recording a historic double that all Liverpool fans will remember fondly.
Manchester United 1997
Current manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first season at the Red Devils and the breakthrough for many of the Class of 92 players. This team has the potential to create the dynasty that Sir Alex Ferguson did in real life.
Brian Clough’s legendary Nottingham Forest squad who rose from obscurity to win back-to-back European Cups in 1979 and 1980 with England legend Peter Shilton and more recognisable players in English football.
One of the top Italian sides in terms of potential. They had world class talent such as Zola, Crespo, Cannavaro and Buffon. From the Goalkeeper to the Forwards, they’re stacked with quality players.
How to Install
***Please make sure you back up any saves you already have, installation of these files WILL overwrite everything***
- Download Androzip or another file manager app.
- Find the file where you downloaded it and go into the file. You may be prompted to extract it. Select the same folder and go into that folder.
- Go into the extracted folder and copy the fm_save1 file.
- Paste the save file in the following path: Device Storage>Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2019 Mobile >normal>games
- Connect your Device to your computer using the device cable and load up iTunes
- Select the iPhone/iPad icon and select File Sharing then FM19Mobile.
- Extract the file using 7Zip or an extraction program that’s similar and go into this.
- Go into the extracted legendary save folder and find the fm_save1 file.
- Drag the save file into the right side of the File Sharing.
Would you like to see a specific team? Let us know which and why in the comments below.
Files made by Tony Stanford. All credit to him.